Call for papers
Topics of interest
While paper submissions on any aspect of digital curation are welcome, we are particulary interested in the following areas and topics:
- Designing repositories - where to begin?
- Repository architecture
- Ingest services
- User services
- Standards and standards development
- Policy development
- Programs for working with content/data providers
- Intellectual property rights issues
- Information industry perspectives
- Social science data curation
- Science data curation
- Funding and sustainability
We request that authors discuss the skills, knowledge, and perspectives that individuals working in these functional areas and environments will find valuable, or address issues of interest.
Paper format & submission
Click here to view layout, format, and submission guidelines for DigCCurr2007 papers.
Please note that these guidelines vary somewhat from those posted on the website during the call for papers. The most significant change is that we are no longer requiring a two-column (ACM-style) format.
Complete papers are due March 15, 2007.Back to top